Ye Olde Swimming Hole

current, insightful, yet nostalgic

Friday, July 15, 2005

GMA Karl Rove coverage

GMA has replaced the Today Show as my favorite national morning show mainly because I get tired of Matt and Katie's "investigative" interviews. This morning however, GMA covered the Karl Rove situation and brought on Sam Donaldson and another "Veteran" reporter whose name I can't remember. They ended the segment by showing a clip from John Stewart's comedy program "The Daily Show" which made fun of Karl Rove. At the end, all of them were laughing. I found it quite it all quite strange. It reminded me of how I felt when Dan Rather ran the first story on the memos. He seemed a little too excited and happy to be reporting that. That's the same impression I get watching the MSM cover the Karl Rove story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home