Ye Olde Swimming Hole

current, insightful, yet nostalgic

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Bush's personal columnists at The New York Times

It's not often that a president gets his own columnists at one of the nation's most respected newspapers. But if you follow the NY Times, you'll notice Maureen Dowd, Paul Krugman, Bob Bernick and Frank Rich rarely write a column that does not refer to the president of the United States. I stopped reading their columns months ago because they're so predictable and redundant that it's totally unnecessary to follow them.

I have to admit, I did read one of Dowd's recent columns on the president taking extrodinarily long vacations while the nation is in the mist of problems. I have to agree with her on that one. I'm curious as to what these four will write about when Bush is out of office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home